Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday afternoon

Both kids fell asleep in the car on the way home from church.
Cameron woke up when Chris got him out of the car and randomly started yelling about wanting to see the duck in the water. Mmhmm.
Chris got him up into bed, but he had a hard time settling down and wanted a pink balloon (that blew away today...oops) and his "blue water" (really big blue water bottle).
He finally settled down, and I took Ian upstairs to get his diaper changed before his nap. Everything was silent as we walked upstairs, and then I heard a crackling sound.
I looked into Cameron's room and all I saw was that he was on the floor, completely covered by his blanket. (He sleeps on the floor more often than not.)
I asked him if he was awake, and he removed the cover from his face, and gave me a huge, chocolate covered grin.
Little boy found a candy bar and smuggled it into his room and was covered. I think his chocolate-loving daddy was proud.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Ha. Sounds like he takes after his cousin who two weeks ago snuck and ate an entire Milky Way, a package of mini peanut butter cups and some Dots. The difference is his cousin immediately confesses! LOL. All our candy is now moved and hidden!

    ReplyDelete