Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cameron Says

This morning, I woke up hearing Cameron yelling at the front door. "Kiss and a hug! I want a kiss and a hug!" Over and over. He was yelling at Chris. :) Fortunately, I was able to call Chris quickly and after I told him how Cameron was carrying on, he came back in and gave Cameron another kiss and a hug. That made for one happy little boy and one heart-warmed mommy/wife.

"I like saying Jesus and God." (Can't remember why he was saying this. I think it's because I told him that I was going to spend some time reading the Bible and I told him the Bible talks about Jesus and God.)

"I want to read a-votional with you!" (I explained I was reading my devotional.)

"I want to see the coffee - I just want to sniff it." I liked the way he specified that he wanted to sniff it. And he did. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my post to accept: http://www.accidentallygreen.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a pretty cute kid there. I was going through our answering machine messages the other day and was happy to hear C's little voice saying "Hi Kandice!". Definitely saved that one. :)

    ReplyDelete