Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

  • My hat goes off to single mothers. Not that I am even trying to compare myself to a single mother, but seriously, it's hard work.
  • Potty training is frustrating. Re-potty training is even more frustrating.
  • Friends who fairly spontaneously bring over home-cooked supper and drinks are awesome. Friends who leave the leftovers are even more awesome. :)
  • Running out of diapers because you thought your toddler was more or less potty trained is awesome when you realize they still need them. /sarcasm
  • Having a 9 month old that basically wears the same size diaper as your almost 3 year old comes in handy.
  • "..." annoys me. Not calling out any one person in particular, but almost every time I see this, it bugs me. (That's cool...)

4 comments:

  1. You say "..." annoys you, but you use it twice+ in your blog. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this particular blog post, or in other posts? Because obviously "that's cool" was meant for it, but if I did it more, then I should be annoyed with myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other posts. I just had to harass you. I find it funny when people say comments like that and then do it themselves. Everyone is guilty of doing it on some level. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, but our context is different. I meant when people leave that open ended. Like they're writing to you and say, "But whatever..." and that's the end of the conversation. I don't like that. But if you close it with something else, then it's okay. I just mean when someone ends their entire statement with ...
    And I'm sure this isn't clear but it makes sense to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete