Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend Through Cameron's Eyes

Friday - Extra playtime with Daddy because Mommy was at work.

Saturday - Early nap and then Surprise! Pop Pop took me to see Thomas! Thomas scared me when he made his choo-choo sounds, so I hid between Pop Pop's legs. I colored a picture of Thomas and got my picture taken. Then, when I got home, surprise! Mimio and Mimi-Mimi were there for a short visit! Fun evening at home with Daddy while Mommy visited with a friend from out of state.

Sunday - Church! Mommy stayed in Baby Blvd. with me because my teacher hurt her back. I played so well and Mommy was so proud. I learned about how God created man, so I colored a picture of a man and glued him to a Popsicle stick. I got to help tear everything down and sat at the teacher's desk like a big man. I didn't want to leave church! After a short nap, Mommy and Daddy took me to meet Baby Bambi! He wasn't scared of me at all and I played and snuggled with him (Mommy and Daddy said I'd have to take a bath when I got home). I also got to play with Ms. Nancy and a big dollhouse with all sorts of fun stuff - a grill, tv, animals, baby, etc. We had to leave early so Mommy could go to work, but when we got home people brought over a play set for our backyard! I got to play with some big boys and it was so much fun!

Monday - I woke up early and went to a parade with Mimio and Uncle Zac. It was hot, but Mimio sprayed me with lots of water and made sure I had plenty of sunscreen. When I got home we packed up to spend the day with Kandice and Kip! They have a huge bucket of toys for me to play with, and I love it. I also played with their cat toys. :) I ate so much watermelon - I was in heaven! They also let me watch Finding Nemo so they could play some game about Apples.

This was a fun weekend and I am so excited for my birthday and summer!

2 comments:

  1. very creative!!! sounds wonderful and very eventful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you never know what kids are going to play with. The toys entertain the cats, why not little ones? Still makes me laugh remembering C batting the ball around on the kitty condo! We loved having you guys over! :)

    ReplyDelete